Foreign Teachers’ obligations:
1. Teachers shall observe the relevant laws, decrees and regulations enacted by the Chinese government, and shall not interfere in Chinese internal affairs.
2. Teachers shall respect Chinese policy concerning religion and shall not conduct religious activities incompatible with the status of a foreign teacher.
3. Teachers shall respect the Chinese people’s moral standards and customs.
4. Teachers shall observe FNU's administrative system and regulations concerning the administration of foreign teachers and accept FNU's arrangement, direction, supervision and evaluation in regard to their work. Without our consent, teachers shall not render service elsewhere or hold any other post than the work agreed on.
5. Teachers shall complete the tasks agreed on schedule and guarantee the quality of work.